Precious Stones reopened on Monday, May 4th
We continue to adhere to guidance provided by AZ DHS Childcare Licensing, Yavapai County Health, DES, Quality First and the City of Sedona, and are taking additional precautions as described below. Previously enrolled preschool families must confirm their child’s space and schedule no later than August 31st to remain on our rosters, as we confirm enrollment for the present school year.
We are currently available for full days through August 14th to assist 5-12 year old students with their distance learning. We will provide an update on our availability as elementary school plans are confirmed/communicated.
Precious Stones is a registered AZ Enrichment Center. Families falling under these categories of essential workers, may register here for assistance with child care costs.
Additional precautionary measures include and are not limited to:
– masks for staff
– individually kept art supplies for students
– regular temperature taking
– drop-offs & pick-ups directly to outside doors of classroom
– clean & used pens for sign-in
– distanced seating at group, meal and nap times
– separate outdoor recess times
– outdoor hand washing station
– increased sanitizing procedures both in and outside
We continue to pray for and do our best to serve our community and remain available to answer any questions or concerns, as well as appreciate you sharing your needs and any feedback. Thank you for your support!